BACKUP & REPLICATION
Veeam® Backup & ReplicationTM delivers Availability for ALL workloads — virtual, physical, and cloud — from a single management console, extending Veeam’s leadership position from being the best for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V to #1 Availability for any app, any data on any cloud. It allows customers to completely get rid of legacy backup forever and brings backup and replication together into a single software solution.
Veeam provides fast and reliable backup for virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads:
- Built-in management for Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows and Veeam Agent for Linux : Get reduced data protection management complexity and improved usability through the addition of agent- based backup capabilities in the Veeam Backup & Replication consoleNEW, including a single pane of glass for Availability of virtual, physical and cloud workloads, centralized backup agent deployment, and Windows Server Failover Cluster support.
- Image-level VM backups: Create application-consistent backups with advanced application-aware processing.
- Backup from Storage Snapshots for Cisco, Dell EMC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), IBMNEW, LenovoNEW, NetApp and Nimble: Generate ultra-fast backups with low RPOs.
- Scale-out Backup RepositoryTM: Create a single virtual pool of backup storage to which backups can be assigned, offering the freedom to easily extend backup storage capacity.
- Veeam Cloud Connect: Get backups off site without the cost and complexity of building and maintaining an off-site infrastructure; fast and secure cloud backup to a service provider.
- SureBackup®: Automatically test and verify every backup and every virtual machine (VM) for recoverability.
- Built-in WAN acceleration: Get backups off site up to 50x faster and save bandwidth.
- Direct Storage Access: Perform vSphere backups faster and with reduced impact by backing up via Direct SAN Access and Direct NFS Access.
Veeam delivers lightning-fast, reliable restore for individual files, entire VMs and application items — ensuring you have confidence in virtually every recovery scenario:
- Instant VM Recovery®: Recover a failed VM in less than two minutes.
- Instant File-Level Recovery: Recover guest OS files and folders on the fly.
- Veeam ExplorerTM for Microsoft Active Directory: Instantly recover individual AD objects and entire containers, easily recover user accounts and passwords, enable restores of Group Policy Objects (GPOs), Active Directory- integrated DNS records and more.
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange: Instant visibility and granular recovery of individual Exchange items, including hard-deleted items, detailed export reports for eDiscovery and more.
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint: Instant visibility into SharePoint backups; easily find and recover specific SharePoint items as well as individual sites.
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server: Fast transaction and table- level recovery of SQL databases allowing for precise point-in-time restore.
- Veeam Explorer for Oracle: Transaction-level recovery of Oracle databases, including agentless transaction log backups, enabling precise point-in-time restore.
- Veeam Explorer for Storage Snapshots: Recover single files and entire VMs from Dell EMC, HPE, IBMNEW, LenovoNEW, NetApp, and Nimble storage snapshots.
- Native tape support: Store entire VM backups or individual files on tape including features like direct restore from tape for growing enterprise environments.