The Leading Innovator in Full-Disk Encryption
WinMagic provides intelligent key management for everything encryption, with robust, manageable and easy-to-use data security solutions. WinMagic’s SecureDoc secures data wherever it is stored, providing enterprise grade data encryption and key management policies across all operating systems. WinMagic’s SecureDoc Enterprise Edition maintains end user productivity while ensuring maximum security and transparency in regular work flow. Whether it’s SecureDoc’s software encryption, or Microsoft’s BitLocker or easily integrating with industry-standard technologies such as OPAL-compliant Self-Encrypting Drives (SEDs), SecureDoc allows businesses to deal with the security of their IT environment efficiently. SecureDoc is trusted by thousands of enterprises and government organizations worldwide to minimize business risks, meet privacy and regulatory compliance requirements, while protecting valuable information assets against unauthorized access.
Additional features available SecureDoc Enterprise Edition include; PBConnex, Removable Media Container Encryption (RMCE) and File and Folder Encryption (FFE).
SecureDoc Enterprise for Windows Advantages:
Reduce TCO with PBConnex – less time spent on labor-intensive tasks (Password resets, Device Staging etc.)
- Opal SED Support – manage hardware encrypting drives in mixed environments.
- Supports all version of Windows – Win 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP.
- BitLocker Management with PBConnex support.
Features at a Glance:
- Only full-disk encryption solution to offer wired and wireless pre-boot network authentication via PBConnex.
- File & Folder Encryption.
- Removable Media Encryption.
- Removable Media Container Encryption.
- FIPS 140-2 validated.
- Support for:
- Opal 1 and 2 Self-encrypting drives.
- BitLocker – seamlessly manage BitLocker with SES and enhance
security with PBConnex.